Wednesday 5 March 2014

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries

My post was approved by Food Gawker!!

OMG. I'm so over the rainbow. 

One thing about Food Photography.

If you really want to submit your photos to websites like Foodgawker or Tastespotting , get ready to be rejected unless your photos are really outstanding.


They will tell you either the position is awkward, lighting problem or many other reasons you can think of.


(I got rejected alot of times.)

Alright, back to the subject. 

This oven baked sweet potato fried is addictive. You need to eat it while it's still hot.
It's like fries. But these are healthy fries.

I think I cut the sweet potatos too thinly that some turn out burn. Like black.

But hey, it's still nice. 





Notice that burn fries? 


We finished it all up in one day. I can't stop reaching my hand out for it.
And it's so simple to make. Nice snack to munch on.


Ingredients:

2 Large sweet potato, slice
2 tbsp olive oil 
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon 

Method:

Preheat oven to 205 degrees celcius.
Wash sweet potato and cut into slices.
Dry the sweet potatos dry and place it in a bowl. 
(You have to dry it if not your sweet potatos will become soggy instead of crispy)
Drizzle olive oil and toss them thoroughly. 
Sprinkle cinnamon and toss again. 
Bake in oven for 20 - 25 minutes, turning and flipping every 10 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment